MarketAxess offers greater efficiency and transparency with electronic trading for ABS. Read more in the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the American Securitization Journal.Download the PDF
MarketAxess is the leader in electronic trading for the institutional corporate bond market and now offers a growing suite of structured products on its dynamic client-to-multi-dealer electronic trading platform.
Following the introduction of asset-backed securities (ABS) to its electronic marketplace, MarketAxess continues to pioneer e-trading with the addition of non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities (non-agency RMBS) and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) to its award-winning e-trading platform. Institutional investors can send request-for-quote orders to multiple broker-dealers and efficiently execute trades. With Straight-Through-Processing (STP), investors can benefit from automated post-trade processing.
MarketAxess is currently the only electronic fixed-income trading platform in the marketplace to offer e-trading of ABS, non-agency RMBS and CMBS to institutional investors.
- ABS: Credit cards, Autos, Student loans, Equipment leases, Floor-plans, Timeshares, etc.
- CMBS: All CMBS issues
- Non-Agency RMBS: Prime, Alt-A, Alt-B, and Subprime
- Patented bid/offer list trading functionality helps efficiently manage daily cash-flow and sector rotation trades
- Bid/offer list functionality for up to 40 simultaneous line items
- Standard timers create a dynamic and fair auction process
- Spread pricing protocols for uniform dealer responses on bid and offer requests
- Competitive responses via simultaneous access to multiple dealers
- Straight-through-processing increases speed and efficiency
- Business intelligence reporting