Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess is the leading e-trading platform for high yield and crossover bonds, helping institutional investors efficiently source liquidity from a large group of global and regional broker-dealers.
Leveraging the industry-leading institutional credit trading network, market data solutions and fully-electronic trade execution available with MarketAxess, high yield bond investors are able to request competitive, executable prices on high yield securities from up to 37 dealers.
- Integrated real-time TRACE information shows last five trades on each list item, enabling investors to assess market context prior to executing trades
- The ability to enter bids or offers of up to 40 items simultaneously through cut and paste functionality
- Ability to see crossover inventory
- Activity recap and trade blotter create historical inquiry file and audit trail
- Post-trade options include time-saving account allocation function
- Integrated STP features including electronic order upload, post-trade messaging and post-trade account allocation