U.S. High-Grade Corporate
Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess is the undisputed leader in the electronic trading of U.S. high-grade corporate debt, both fixed rate bonds and floating rate notes (FRNs).
When customers log on to MarketAxess, they are not simply logging onto a trading platform - they instantly join a remarkable community of over 1,000 leading investor and dealer participants. While MarketAxess dealer participants enjoy the extensive client reach of MarketAxess, institutional investors experience the superior liquidity, speed and efficiency delivered by the award-winning trading technology.
- Instant access to over 90 broker-dealers supporting a comprehensive range of securities
- Investor orders are routed to the appropriate dealer traders
- Choose amongst $30+ billion and 12,000+ line items of dealer inventory
- Complete electronic audit trails and trade blotters to support compliance
- Full STP connectivity available, from pre- to post-trade
- Patented electronic bid and offer list capability, up to 40 items per list