U.S. High-Grade Corporate
Watch Rick McVey, Chairman and CEO of MarketAxess, discuss the evolving credit market structure with TABB Group's Will Rhode; September 2012
Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
Introducing REXIQ. MarketAxess has developed an approach to reducing execution costs - REXIQ - to illuminate and validate the cost saving benefits of electronic trading in corporate bonds.
MarketAxess is the undisputed leader in the electronic trading of U.S. high-grade corporate debt, both fixed rate bonds and floating rate notes (FRNs).
When customers log on to MarketAxess, they are not simply logging onto a trading platform - they instantly join a remarkable community of over 10,000 leading investor and dealer participants. While MarketAxess dealer participants enjoy the extensive client reach of MarketAxess, institutional investors experience the superior liquidity, speed and efficiency delivered by the award-winning trading technology.
- Instant access to 67 broker-dealers supporting a comprehensive range of securities
- Investor orders are routed to the appropriate dealer traders
- Choose amongst $30+ billion and 12,000+ line items of dealer inventory
- Complete electronic audit trails and trade blotters to support compliance
- Full STP connectivity available, from pre- to post-trade
- Patented electronic bid and offer list capability, up to 40 items per list