Fixed Income ETFs
A fixed income ETFs (FI ETFs) information page is now widely available on the MarketAxess trading platform.
The ETFs page offers issuers, institutional investors and Authorized Participants (APs)/market makers a centralized view of the FI ETF market.
- Issuers have the opportunity to have more eyes on their products
- Institutional investors can efficiently analyze FI ETFs through relevant portfolio statistics, attributes and calculators, and
- APs/market makers can easily see and trade the published Create and Redeem baskets.
All MarketAxess users can access a detailed fund page for each FI ETF which includes a Bond Market Convention Analytics Calculator
Trading opportunities in the underlying bonds are maximized for APs/market makers through our patented bid/offer wanted list trading functionality, as well as Open Trading™, our all-to-all trading protocol which provides instant access to a global liquidity pool of over 1,000 institutional investor and broker-dealer firms.
- Screen all FI ETFs by Bond Market Convention Analytics and attributes such as End of Day Premium/Discount, Net Assets, Shares Outstanding, Number of Holdings, and a variety of other characteristics
- Improve Create/Redeem efficiency through list trading for constituent bonds with the flexibility to trade all or part of the basket
- Open Trading™ Watch Lists are automatically refreshed daily for each Create/Redeem basket
- Send inquiries via Market Lists to MarketAxess’ Open Trading™ liquidity pool to maximize trading opportunities
Fixed Income ETF Page Highlights for APs/Market Makers
- View FI ETF Closing Prices, End of Day Net Asset Values (NAVs) and End of Day Premiums or Discounts
- Analyze FI ETFs using Bond Market Convention Analytics such as Bond Equivalent Yield to Worst (YTW), Bond Equivalent Spread to Benchmark Treasury, Bond Equivalent Modified Duration and/or Bond Equivalent Convexity
- Compare FI ETFs by portfolio attributes such as Net Assets, Shares Outstanding, Number of Holdings, Effective Duration, Weighted Average Maturity (WAM), Average Yield to Maturity (YTM), 30 Day SEC Yield, Distributed Yield and/or 12 Month Yield
- Run ‘what-if’ analysis given a Price or Yield input to the Bond Market Convention Analytics Calculator