Rick McVey comments on market structure changes in the 2012 Financial News Fixed Income Buyside Trading Snapshot.
To find out more information, download the Eurobonds product sheet.Download the PDF
Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess offers European institutional fixed-income investors the ability to trade electronically with 28 leading European broker-dealers.
Since the launch of Eurobond trading in 2001, MarketAxess has expanded its European client to multi-dealer offering to include corporate bonds (both fixed and floating rate), supras, sovereigns and agency bonds, and covered bonds, denominated in Euros, Sterling and U.S. dollars. European clients are also able to access trade execution services in U.S. domestic credit, emerging markets and credit derivatives through single username and password sign-on.
By helping clients achieve best execution, increasing pre- and post-trade transparency, and delivering customized reporting, MarketAxess offers European clients all the tools they need to respond to regulatory challenges, including MiFID.
- Improved pre-trade price discovery with integration of Click-to-Trade (CTT) and Request-for-Quote (RFQ) trading protocols
- European clients can trade U.S. corporate and emerging markets bonds on one platform
- Instant access to up to 28 broker-dealers
- 85,000+ line items of inventory
- Inquiries are routed to the appropriate dealer traders
- Full STP connectivity available
- Innovative order list capability
- Complete electronic audit trails and trade blotters
Eurobond Trading Platform Highlights
MarketAxess Europe Limited is regulated by the FSA.