Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess provides emerging market fixed-income participants with data and execution functionality designed for the way the market operates.
With real-time price information on more than 3,000 corporate, sovereign, and local market currency emerging market benchmark issues, the emerging markets Actives® screen is the institutional investor’s portal to the market from which inquiries can be directly initiated to 50 global EM dealers. The MarketAxess emerging markets trading platform supports e-trading of corporate, sovereign, and local market bonds, and index and single-name credit default swaps (CDS).
- Liquidity provided by 50 leading emerging markets dealers
- Dynamic trade inquiry routing to dealer trading desks based in New York, London, São Paulo, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Warsaw, Budapest, Moscow, Dubai and Istanbul
- Commingled price data contributed by over 10 dealers globally
Emerging Market Trading Platform Highlights
- The most comprehensive offering for local currency bond trading across Latin America, CEEMEA, and Asia-Pacific
- Broadest range of local currency debt trading – 22 currencies offered: ARS, BRL, CLP, CNH, COP, CZK, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, MXN, MYR, PEN, PHP, PLN, RON, RUB, SGD, THB, TRY, UYU, ZAR
- Unique EM corporate and sovereign price data from Trax®
- Local debt issues from Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Poland, Hungary, Russia, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines
- Existing connectivity to 50 leading emerging markets dealers
Local Debt Market Trading
- EM CDS and EM CDX traded daily on MarketAxess
- Streaming prices from 5 global dealers for EM CDS indices