Find phone numbers or email us on our contact page.
In the Winter 2013 issue of Best Execution, MarketAxess' Sandy White highlights investor appetite for electronic trading in the local and external debt markets in Latin America.Download the PDF
Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess provides emerging market fixed-income participants with data and execution functionality designed for the way the market operates.
With real-time price information on more than 3,000 corporate, sovereign, and local market currency emerging market benchmark issues, the emerging markets Actives® screen is the institutional investor’s portal to the market from which inquiries can be directly initiated to 30 global EM dealers. The MarketAxess emerging markets trading platform supports e-trading of corporate, sovereign, and local market bonds, and index and single-name credit default swaps (CDS).
- Liquidity provided by 30 leading emerging markets dealers
- Dynamic trade inquiry routing to dealer trading desks based in New York, London, São Paulo, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Singapore, Warsaw, Budapest, Moscow, Dubai and Istanbul
- Commingled price data contributed by over 10 dealers globally
Emerging Market Trading Platform Highlights
- Broadest range of local currency debt trading – 11 currencies offered: ARS, BRL, CLP, COP, MXN, PEN, UYU, PLN, HUF, RUB, CNY, ZAR
- Unique EM corporate and sovereign price data
- Local debt issues from Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Hong Kong, Poland, Hungary, Russia and South Africa
- Existing connectivity to 30 leading emerging markets dealers
Local Debt Market Trading
- EM CDS and EM CDX traded daily on MarketAxess
- Streaming prices from 5 global dealers for EM CDS indices