To find out more information about dealer-to-dealer trading on MarketAxess, download the overview.Download the PDF
MarketAxess' electronic dealer-to-dealer platform offers traders maximum control in how they execute their business.
Leveraging its established dealer network, MarketAxess has enhanced the proven, patented request-for-quote (RFQ) technology of its client-to-dealer platform to offer the interdealer market a cutting-edge, electronic trading system. In addition to fully-disclosed RFQ trading, MarketAxess offers the first anonymous RFQ trading protocol for inter-dealer trading, helping dealers more efficiently manage their bond inventory.
- Access to liquidity provided by over 100 global, regional and specialist dealers
- Support for trading across a wide range of fixed income products including high grade, high yield, emerging markets, and US agency bonds
- Ability to efficiently locate bond inventory without revealing one's identity
- Opportunity to broaden trading relationships through MarketAxess' extensive dealer network
- Access to the fully electronic trade blotter for proactive risk monitoring and compliance reporting
- Patented list trading functionality to efficiently trade up to 40 line items at once
- Existing trade routing rules and books, straight-through processing (STP) connectivity, and trading APIs applicable for dealers active on the MarketAxess client-to-dealer platform