Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here:
MarketAxess is creating a more efficient bond market in the Asia-Pacific region by offering cutting-edge e-trading technology to access the deepest liquidity pool in global credit.
MarketAxess is the leader in electronic trading of credit. As an award-winning industry pioneer, MarketAxess has grown its global network to include Asia-Pacific central banks, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and asset and wealth managers, enabling 24-hour access to the global markets.
Asia-Pacific investors can trade U.S. corporate bonds, European corporate and sovereign bonds, Asian credits, Asian sovereign debt, emerging markets bonds, and credit default swaps (CDS) on a single platform with MarketAxess' market making dealers located around the world. Its trading system is tailored for the less-liquid over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, bringing efficiency, transparency, and cost savings to a fragmented Asian marketplace.
In addition to building connections between market makers and buy-side clients, MarketAxess supports foreign exchange conversion, increasing the ease of trading across borders. This exclusive feature of MarketAxess allows investors to trade in the currency of their choice in both cash and credit derivative instruments.
Headquartered in New York, MarketAxess serves its Asia-Pacific clients from its offices in Singapore. MarketAxess is an Authorized Automated Trading Service in Hong Kong and a Recognized Market Operator in Singapore.
- Patented request-for-quote (RFQ) technology enabling clients to quickly and efficiently access more dealers versus traditional trading via phone, email and fax
- Support for trading in Asian credits including: Indonesia, Philippines, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Pakistan, Mongolia, Thailand, Taiwan
- Dynamic trade inquiry routing to dealer trading desks based in New York, London, São Paulo, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Singapore, Warsaw, Budapest, Moscow, Dubai and Istanbul
- Support for local currency trading denominated in over 22 currencies including Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Thai Baht (THB) and Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Fully-electronic audit trails for compliance monitoring
- Straight-through processing via order management system (OMS) integration