Complex systems. Innovative technologies. Custom solutions. Our proven technologies are used by the world’s most demanding institutional clients to enhance trading, accelerate time-to-market and optimize performance.
Find phone numbers or email us on our contact page.
Scalable Technology for the Institutional Credit Markets
Global Technology Solutions
MarketAxess offers high performance trading technology designed to streamline trading for industry professionals.
More participants, more liquidity, and higher trade volumes in the fixed income markets have all contributed to an increased focus on technology infrastructure. Market participants on both the buy- and sell-side are increasingly investing in electronic trading, system integration and connectivity.
In response to our customers' evolving needs, MarketAxess Technologies Inc. was launched in November 2007 to provide technology solutions that address these needs. Having successfully established a deep network of connectivity with leading buy- and sell-side financial institutions, MarketAxess Technologies has the expertise to enhance customers' trading technology, accelerate time-to-market and optimize performance.
- Deep fixed income market expertise
- Extensive experience in developing world class connectivity solutions
- Highly experienced e-trading technologists
- A broad suite of “off the shelf” e-trading solutions
With locations in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions, MarketAxess Technologies can help in the following ways:
- FIX Protocol Solutions – Through its Greenline subsidiary, MarketAxess is an industry leader in FIX communications testing, monitoring and support solutions for enabling optimized electronic trading.
- LiquidityBridge® provides a reliable straight through process for inventory distribution, order flow, and trade capture. This automates real-time comparison and execution of bond prices across multiple market sectors to help manage complex liquidity flows.
- MarketAxess Technology Services provides professional consultancy to help customers assess e-trading performance; business process improvement and best practices guidelines; custom connectivity adapters for the fixed income community; software licensing and private labeling.