Through Market Data
See market data. See market depth. Measure best execution. The comprehensive data and insight delivered by MarketAxess facilitates pre- and post-trade analysis, portfolio evaluation and compliance monitoring for the fixed income community.
MarketAxess data solutions provide insight into the global fixed income marketplace. Industry participants leverage MarketAxess data to solve a wide range of business requirements from pre-trade analysis to post-trade compliance.
Complete coverage across the global fixed income and credit derivatives markets
- U.S. High Grade and High Yield Corporate Bonds
- Emerging Markets Corporate and Sovereign Bonds
- Eurobonds - Sterlings and Euros
- Agencies - Enriched TRACE
- Municipal Bonds - MSRB
- Structured Products - MBS and ABS
- CDS - SDR Reporting
New regulations require new data solutions
MarketAxess Data Services can develop customized solutions to support your institutional credit trading needs.
- Transaction Cost Analysis/Best Execution – Measure your trading activity to reduce trading costs and improve execution performance
- MarketAxess Pricing and Relative Liquidity Score – Review the liquidity characteristics of individual bonds based on proprietary analysis
- Custom Reporting – MarketAxess Data Services can help deliver deep insight into global fixed income pricing and market data
European Market Data – The incoming MiFID II/MiFIR regulations mandate broad changes with respect to data collection and impose new liquidity definitions on European fixed income markets. MarketAxess’ affiliate Trax® is a leading provider of regulatory reporting, post-trade matching and market data for the European fixed income markets. Trax data is available in BondTicker and can help you stay ahead of these regulatory changes.
Based on available market references, Trax processes approximately 65% of all fixed income transactions in Europe as part of its post-trade service offering, making Trax data one of the most robust fixed income data sources available in the market.
Leading source for pre-trade and post-trade pricing
MarketAxess BondTicker™ is the premier web-based tool for global fixed income data.
- Enriched TRACE Data – Access FINRA’s TRACE data enriched with MarketAxess analytics and spread calculations for corporate bonds, structured products, U.S. agencies and Muni bonds (from the MSRB). Excel reporting, watch lists and dynamic charting capabilities are available for research
- MarketAxess Trade Data and Composite Pricing – Aggregated trade data from our leading corporate bond trading system and intra-day composite pricing for European fixed income
- Axess All™ - The first intra-day trade tape for European fixed income markets, providing aggregated volume and pricing for the most actively traded fixed income instruments in Europe
- Bond Dashboard – A fully customizable interface to provide a consolidated view of bond price analytics, public holdings, composite pricing and liquidity scores
MarketAxess Market Data – In the News
MarketAxess Press Room
View the latest news stories featuring MarketAxess bond data
The Wall Street Journal – Corporate Gainers and Decliners
Since 2002, MarketAxess Corporate BondTicker has been the unique provider of corporate bond market data for The Wall Street Journal. Click on the headline link to view the top gainers and decliners for investment grade and high yield corporate bonds.
Axess Daily, powered by Dow Jones
Axess Daily is a complimentary daily news publication provided by MarketAxess in partnership with Dow Jones Newswires. To stay in touch with the corporate bond market and latest news, take advantage of this great service and sign up today! Subscribe here: